3M DBI-SALA Sayfline Cable Horizontal Lifeline System 7602030
- Complete 30 ft (9.1 m) system includes termination, tensioner, and energy absorber
- Rugged 3/8 in (9.5 mm) 7×19 galvanized cable lifeline is durable and corrosion-resistant for long service life
- Lightweight and portable design provides fast and easy handling, installation and storage
- Durable galvanized and zinc-plated steel construction are built to last and corrosion resistant
- Exclusive 3M™ DBI-SALA® Zorbit™ energy absorber limits fall arrest forces on the worker, minimizes fall clearance needed and protects the structure
- Unique wedge grip termination without special tools or cable clips for ease of use
- The flexible system provides protection of two workers
- Various lengths and individual components are available to completely customize your system
- Equipped with 3M i-Safe Identification Tag, for recording and storing information on inspections
The 30 ft (9.1m) 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline Cable Horizontal Lifeline System inclues a wedge grip termination, turnbuckle tensioner, and 3M™ DBI-SALA® Zorbit™ Energy Absorber.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline Cable Horizontal Lifeline System is highly portable and ideal for use in situations where welding, sparks, or harsh environments are present or where minimal clearance exists. This all-metal system is durable enough to be left in place for long periods of time and light enough to be moved easily from one job to another. Engineered with attention to quality and detail, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline Systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridgework, construction and manufacturing with safety and reliability. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.