3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System, 393-1100
3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System helps determine whether workers are receiving adequate protection from their hearing protector by measuring across 7 standard frequencies in under five seconds, providing a detailed report on the noise attenuation performance of earplugs or earmuffs and a pass or fail rating for each individual person based on the employee’s personal attenuation rating.
- Objective, dual ear test, takes only seconds to administer for 7 standard frequencies
- Dual-ear design saves time by measuring both ears simultaneously in under five seconds
- Dual-element, dual-microphone assembly is the key to the system, measuring sound levels inside and outside the hearing protector
- Fast, clear, accurate results are obtained in just seconds and can be printed or saved electronically for future reference
- System determines personal attenuation rating (PAR) of individual workers and helps remove measurement, fitting, and spectral uncertainty
- Requires probed test plugs
- Includes Software, Speaker and impact resistant Carrying Case
- Includes Software, Speaker And Impact Resistant Carrying Case.
- Free online training and user support
- Requires probed test plugs, pods, or cushions