3400967 Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifeline 130 ft(39m)
- Critical SRL components sealed from environmental exposure
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Pivoting anchorage connector loop
- Durable Construction
- stainless steel cable
- Quick activating speed-sensing locking system
- Equipped with an integrated carrying handle to assist in transporting the SRL to job sites
- IP 69K ingress protection rating
- Integrated fall arrest energy dissipation system
130 ft. (39m) of 3/16″ (5mm) stainless steel wire rope with swivel snap hook, anchorage carabiner, 4 ft. (1.2m) cable tie-off adaptor.
These Sealed Blok self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) incorporate a patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. You can always trust your SRL to work at peak efficiency without worrying about the environment you’re working in. Our sealed SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.