3M 27619 Cubitron II Fibre Disc 987C Orange 115mm x 22mm 36+
- Engineered to cut faster and last longer than competitive ceramic products
- Stiff fibre backing and strong resin bond provide durability and tear resistance during heavyweight applications
- Contains 3M Precision Shaped Grain which runs significantly cooler and longer than rival products, completing more parts per disc for less disc changes
- Incorporated grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures on heat-sensitive alloys, increasing longevity
- Grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimizes grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys
3M Cubitron II Fibre Disc 987C gives a higher cut-rate, greater durability and longer life than other fibre discs and grinding discs. Our discs use 3M Precision Shaped Grain combined with a stiff fibre backing for increased productivity on medium to heavy-duty operations.
3M Cubitron II Fibre Disc 987C is powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain technology for heavy-duty metalworking applications. This mineral is an exceptionally high-performing ceramic, resin-bonded to a stiff fiber backing. 3M Fibre 987C products also incorporate a grinding aid to keep the workpiece cooler, protecting heat-sensitive alloys from heat damage and reducing re-work. These features offer increased productivity for heavy-duty grinding on all metals, including stainless steel.