3M Flap Disc 769F, T29, 115 mm x 22.23 mm, 40+
- Delivers long-lasting high performance and versatility at a value price
- Contains 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, which cuts faster and lasts longer than a conventional abrasive grain
- Proven to outperform traditional alumina-zirconia flap discs
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver a consistent cut rate for the life of the disc
- Ideal for use on mild steel, stainless steel, and other heat-sensitive alloys
- Covers a wide range of applications from weld grinding and beveling to surface prep
In many cases, 3M Flap Disc 769F will allow you to grind and finish in one step, without changing abrasives. This is because, under normal conditions, 769F will generate a finish that is one grade finer than a fibre disc of the same grade. While a fibre disc will cut faster, this flap disc can eliminate steps and disc changeouts to help save you time.