3M DBI-SALA Work Positioning Trigger Lanyard 1200311, Adjustable to 5M
- Use a 3M DBI-SALA Work Positoning Trigger Lanyard where the worker can utilise a structure or fixed ladder for partial support and stability, leaving both hands free to complete a task
- Trigger device allows simple adjustment for perfect work positioning
- 11 mm kernmantle rope material is durable and easy to adjust through the Trigger device
- Snap hook connecting hook for simple belt connection
- Twist lock double action carabiner connection to Trigger™ device for simple connection with enhanced security
- Rope protection sleeve protects the rope from abrasion wear (except 1200312)
- Model 1200312 has a protective cover on the trigger (but not the rope)
- Maximum user weight 140 kg
Our 3M DBI-SALA Work Positioning Trigger Lanyard features an adjustment system giving the user the option to easily adjust the length of the lanyard during use. These lanyards have a double action carabiner (KJ5024) with an aluminium snap hook (AJ567) and are available in different lengths.
Constructed from 11 mm braided rope, our 3M DBI SALA Work Positioning Trigger Lanyards are available in a variety of lengths to suit the users need. The trigger adjustment system allows the user to easily adjust the length of the lanyard during use, even when the rope is dirty and wet. The work positioning lanyard enables the user to be partially supported on a structure or fixed ladder and use both hands to complete a task, whilst maintaining stability. All lengths feature a double action carabiner body connector and aluminium snap hook anchorage connector. The user must ensure that a suitable secondary means of fall protection is used (e.g. a fall arrest lanyard).