3M PELTOR Optime 98 Earmuffs H9A, Over-the-Head
- Recommended for TWA noise exposures up to 98 dBA
- Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low pressure fit
- Earcup pivot points tilt for comfort that adjusts to individual wearers
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 25 decibels
- Earcups with liquid and foam filled cushions offer comfort for long wear and optimum seal
3M Peltor Optime 98: Reliable Hearing Protection Solution for Noise Levels up to 98 dBA. This over-the-head earmuff offers durability with its stainless steel headband, ensuring consistent force and effective hearing protection. Its robust construction resists bending and warping, while the earmuff cushions, filled with liquid and foam, provide ultimate comfort. The earcup pivot points tilt for enhanced efficiency and comfort. Designed with color-coding for compliance checking. Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 25 dB, CSA Class A.
*Note: The NRR may overestimate actual hearing protection. For a more accurate estimate, 3M suggests reducing the NRR by 50%.
3M Leads in Hearing Conservation Advancements.