3M Value Duct Tape 1900, Silver, 50mm x 50m
- Silver polyethylene backing over cloth scrim resists moisture for reliable performance in moist or humid environments
- Synthetic rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks on contact to metal, glass, plastic, concrete, and other surfaces
- Surface readily accepts writing with markers for temporary labeling
- Tape tears by hand from the roll for easy, convenient use
3M Value Duct Tape 1900 is a good toolbox tape for general applications including light-duty sealing, bundling, marking, and temporary repairs in non-critical applications. Its synthetic rubber adhesive sticks on contact to smooth metal, glass, plastic, sealed concrete and more, and the water-resistant polyethylene coating seals well in moist and humid environments.
A Tape with Versatility
Originally developed for heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. Due to its unique design and low price, 3M™ Value Duct Tape 1900 is a good choice for light indoor duties where overall strength and durability are not crucial.
3M™ Value Duct Tape 1900 comes with a classic, silver-colored backing. It is easy to tear from the roll and sticks instantly, providing a wide range of convenient solutions.
- Temporary repair
- Light duty sealing and holding
Built to Stick
3M’s family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, they’re known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.