3M SecureFit Full Brim Hard Hat H-802SFR-UV, Yellow, 4-Point Pressure Diffusion Ratchet Suspension, with UVicator
- Securefit Pressure Diffusion Technology: Flexes and self-adjusts to the size of the wearer’s head. Reduces pressure and increases comfort for all day wear. Fits head sizes from 6-1/4 to 8 (50-64 cm)
- Optimized Comfort: With 2 levels of height adjustment. Contains a premium washable and replaceable sweatband that is made of moisture-wicking material designed to help keep workers cool and dry
- 3M Uvicator Sensor: A visual cue when it’s time to replace the hard hat due to UV exposure
- Protection And Comfort: H-Series non-vented hats meet ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 1, Class G and E requirements
- Compatible: With cap-attached 3M hearing protection, communication products and other accessories
- DOSH SIRIM Approved
The 3M SecureFit H-Series Hard Hats with Pressure Diffusion Technology are designed to self-adjust to the wearer as the ratchet is tightened. This helps create a personalized fit and reduces the pressure on the forehead up to 30% compared to current 3M H-series hard hat suspensions. The smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension sits lows on the head to increase security and reduce pressure, helping to make the SecureFit H-Series a comfortable and stable hard hat option. Choose from cap or full brim style in a gloss finish.
The 3M SecureFit H-Series Hard Hats provides 3M innovation in comfort while maintaining the traditional cap and full brim design that many prefer. If you wear a hard hat for a full shift, you want it to be comfortable and fit properly. 3M recognizes this and has responded by designing a suspension system that self-adjusts to the wearer as the ratchet is tightened.